Wednesday, December 17, 2008

Wow... what to say. It has been so long and my life has taken many curves and turns as it winds along the road. A road which we must all travel. I have chosen a road which is not easy. The road of one who works to trust Someone who is much greater than myself. A road which tells me to let go. Letting go does not come easy to me. I like to steer my life along the roads I choose. The roads which are easy to see far ahead. The roads which do not require trust. However, these roads are not as easy as they appear. Potholes are there, but are disguised. Ice is black and blends in with the road... and I am still not in control. The difference? Now, no one is in control. I would rather allow my Father and my Lord to steer for me. But I need to learn to trust. Not to be the backseat driver, telling Him which way to go, how fast to take me, when to slow down, or to watch out. I have to remember that I CHOSE to let Him steer. It is time to let go and trust.

No comments: