Friday, July 29, 2005

Interview Questions!

Interview Questions

1. If you could get rid of one thing about yourself, what would it be?
If I had could get rid of one thing about myself, I would get rid of... well... it would depend if I got to have something back or not. For example, I hate my teeth because they aren't in very good condition, but I certainly wouldn't want to be toothless. Maybe I'd just get rid of my hyper side... jk... that would be way too boring, and I happen to have a friend who likes my hyper side. Do you know what?.. I don't think I would have to get rid of anything... I'm pretty much quite amazing just the way I am... jk. Seriously... probably my ability to get downright mean and b---
itchy when I am in a bad sorta mood.

2. How do you know you are a Christian?
I know that I am a Christian because I have trusted in Christ and asked Him to forgive me for the sins that I have committed and continue to commit each day. The Bible promises forgiveness to all those who turn to Jesus Christ and repent of their sins, begging for forgiveness, and turning their lives over to Him.

3. Are skittles or smarties better?
Skittles are definitly better. I love chocolate and smarties are great when you smush them first, but skittles have to sit in first place. They are soooooo good, especially because they are fruity.

4. Who do you count as inspirations in your life?
Paul... from the Bible... he was very bold, and I tend to be quite bold as well.

Jesus... He is the only one worth looking up to in every single way.

My parents... they love me even when I act like I don't love them.

A friend of mine... who doesn't give up and will listen to your opinion though he's opinionated.

Christine (another friend of mine)... who has been praying for me for years now.

Sarah (my best friend and sister)... who has put up with a lot of stuff from me considering it has taken me a long time to understand the reasoning behind some of the things that she insisted were true.

Kev (my twin brother)... who has challenged me to think about the way I am and to make my own decisions about the person that I am and will be.

Dan (my older bro)... who is honest and open with me even when it is a sensitive issue, simply because it needs to be addressed.

Stef (bro #3)... because he is so soft-hearted towards me.

Dyl (#4)... because he has taught me that it is okay to be crazy.

and so many more people that I don't have time or space to name and explain.

5. What is a snurp? ;)
I don't know... I know what a snerp is, but I have never heard of a snurp, and I refuse to divulge what a snerp is.

And don’t forget to post the rules below:

Anyone else interested? Email or leave a "Yes, please!" comment. Here's the rules.

1. Leave me a comment saying "interview me." The first five are the lucky winners. 2. I will email you with five questions. 3. You will update your blog with the answers to the questions. 4. You will include this explanation and an offer to interview someone else in the same post. 5. When others comment asking to be interviewed, you will ask them five questions. (Write your own questions or borrow some.)

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

i WONDER who this "a friend of mine" is... hmmm...

K