Wednesday, June 08, 2005

Uh... yeah... I got nothing.
Today was busy and somewhat tiring, but mostly extremely and annoyingly hot and itchy. Yup, that's right. Itchy. There are about 3 billion, 1 million, 390 thousand, 5 hundred and 62 mosquito's, and many other types of bugs as well. They all like to eat me alive, and I am not impressed. And what's with this weather today, eh? Hot, hot, hot, a few drops of rain, hot hot, hot. Oh... and of course it also is extremely humid. And did I mention the bugs? Yeah... they're everywhere. Fortunately, these awful conditions are greatly offset by the fact that I do, quite nicely, get the pleasure of viewing... (is this wrong???)... a few different members of the opposite gender who prefer to work in the cooler state of being shirtless. Quite enjoyable to be true. Uh... that's all for now. :)

1 comment:

Sarah said...

You horny woman. :P