Sunday, November 07, 2004

Aurora Borealis

My God is so great
So strong and so mighty
There's nothing my God cannot do

The mountains are his
The valleys are his
The stars are his handiwork too
----------------------------------------------------------
Psalm 8:3, 9
"When I consider Your heavens, the work of Your fingers,
The moon and the stars, which You have ordained...
O Lord, our Lord,
How excellent is Your name in all the earth!"

Psalm 19:1
"The heavens declare the glory of God;
And the firmament shows His handiwork."
---------------------------------------------------
Tonight God gave me the great pleasure of viewing his handiwork at work in the Northern Lights in the black sky. They shone like green sunbeams stretching upwards and across the heavens, and I was enthralled. O Lord, How majestic is the work of your fingers. You have painted the sky with a glimpse of the shadow of your glory and radiancy. O Lord, Our Lord... how majestic is your name in all the earth.

No comments: