Friday, May 20, 2005

The Best (though extremely boring) Day EVER!!!

Yup... that's right
It was the best day... because it was my birthday; however, it was also a boring... extremely boring day,
because work sucked.
er.... sorry for that
normally I love work.
Today I got to boss around 3 guys as they trailed behind me doing as I demanded. I was pleased. I don't often get to have guys following me around. And getting to be in charge was definitely an added bonus. The only downfall was that I did not get to drive the tractor or even the van today... how sad.
so yeah...
I got good presents, wonderful family time... (Jess... you rock for staying to see me, O and O... you rock for picking me up and pretending that I didn't smell bad, Sarah... you rock for coming to see me along with K-dawg, the rest of you peeps just plain rock)
Thanks for a great evening family.
Anywho... that's all for now

1 comment: